Jumbo wanted a striking World Cup premium and a high-profile way to launch it. Branded Content offered the perfect opportunity. The supermarket chain was organically integrated into the show about Roy Donders on RTL 5. The network share of the show gradually increases to 17,5 percent in the target audience of 20-49-year-old customers and every episode is viewed by almost 700,000 viewers over 6 years old. As a result, the stores are as crowded as during the days before Christmas. Jumbo has a record turnover due to the run on the cheering suits.
- Strong revenue growth in tough World Cup period
- High-profile World Cup campaign, which motivates customers to spend more
Promo's, cromo’s, billboards, pre roll ads, commercials, break-bumpers
- The most famous Dutch World Cup premium with 80% consumer awareness
- Audience share TV-program Roy Donders increases with 27% after May 20th
- All 250,000 cheering suits were completely sold out within 10 days
- Strong uptake in sales (+10%), Jumbo stores are as crowded as during the days before Christmas